Product link: Botanicals rose & camellia anti-ageing facial serum
The most important ingredient in our anti-aging serum is rosa mosqueta oil. It’s said that the unique benefits of this wonderfully efficacious oil were once a closely-guarded secret – known only to the people of the South American Andes.
Our rosa mosqueta oil is completely organic. Blended together with organic carrot and camellia oils, Botanicals intensive anti-ageing serum has been developed to penetrate the skin’s lower layers, helping to fight free radicals.
What is Rosa Mosqueta Oil?
- It is a very rich source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s), which promote a healthy, youthful skin. Making it a particulary effective and powerful anti ageing product.
- It is a completely 100% natural oil, produced from the rosehip berries, with amazing tissue regenerating and rejunvenating properties.
- It also helps with a wide range of skin problems, such as burns, blemishes and scars. Scars caused by acne and surgical procedures become less noticeable, and softer, with daily continued use.
- It is extremely effective at stopping – and even reversing – skin damage caused by the sun (photo-aging), as well as hyperpigmentation.
- It is also beneficial in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It has softening effects on dry skin and will not over treat.
During a two-year study by a team of researchers from the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacology at the University of Concepcion, a prestigious university in Chile, the oil was applied to 180 patients with surgical, injury and post-burn scars, as well as to a group suffering from premature ageing.
It was found that rosa mosqueta (rosehip oil) produced an effective regenerative action on the skin, helping to attenuate scars and wrinkles, as well as preventing advancement of premature ageing, and regaining lost colour and tone.
The benefits of Carrot oil
Carrot oil has excellent regenerative properties with regard to the skin and hair. Carrot oil has been shown to improve the appearance and texture of skin, due to its high vitamin content, and is also known as a cleansing and detoxifying agent.
The beta carotene and other vitamins in carrot oil are renowned for their ability to help maintain the elasticity of skin, keeping it firm, smooth and young-looking. Its antioxidant properties can also help to repair damage caused to the skin by UV radiation from the sun, which is a significant cause of wrinkles.
The benefits of Camellia oil
Camellia oil is excellent for dry skin and may even help with acne. It is a light, easily absorbed oil, that can be used as a moisturiser for dry, rough spots. The oil is said to help prevent and smooth wrinkles, as well as both stretch marks and heal scars.